COME JOIN US ON THURSDAYS at 7.30pm
The Magnificent Seven reasons to join the Culwick Choral Society
- We sing fantastic BIG choral works – Messiah, Bach, Carmina Burana, Fauré, Mozart. You name it, we sing it and we love it!
- Amazing conductor – Award-winning Bernie Sherlock at the helm. Can it get any better?
- Central rehearsal location – Thursday evenings, Leeson Park, Dublin 6
- Friendly atmosphere, new friends (and you may even find yourself dressed up in period costume!)
- Fun-filled workshops with guest choral experts from groups like the King’s Singers and Swingle Singers
- Watch your musicianship grow!
- *YOU*! Come along to a rehearsal, meet the choir, add your voice to Dublin’s longest active choral society – We’ve been singing across three centuries!
Rehearsals are at Wesley House, near the city centre (off Leeson St) at 7.30pm on Thursday evenings. New singers are invited to take part in a rehearsal and then complete an audition.
If you would like to join us, complete our Membership Application and email it to email@example.com to make an arrangement to come to one of our Thursday night rehearsals, or just email us your phone number and we’ll call you back for a chat.