The Magnificent Seven reasons to join the Culwick Choral Society – COME JOIN US ON SEPTEMBER 8th at 7.30pm
- We sing fantastic BIG choral works – Messiah, Bach, Carmina Burana, Fauré, Mozart. You name it, we sing it and we love it!
- Amazing conductor – Award-winning Bernie Sherlock at the helm. Can it get any better?
- Central rehearsal location – Thursday evenings, Leeson Park, Dublin 6
- Friendly atmosphere, new friends (and you may even find yourself dressed up in period costume!)
- Fun-filled workshops with guest choral experts from groups like the King’s Singers and Swingle Singers
- Watch your musicianship grow!
- *YOU*! Come along to a rehearsal, meet the choir, add your voice to Dublin’s longest active choral society – We’ve been singing across three centuries!
Rehearsals are at 7.30pm on Thursday evenings near the city centre (off Leeson St). New singers are invited to take part in a rehearsal and then complete an audition.